Grease
Tuesday 30 August 2011 @ 00:44
3 comments / + add comment



Olivia Newton-John & John Travolta - Summer Nights

I absolutely love Grease. It's just so so fun to watch, and the soundtrack makes you want to dance around in your room and sing on top of your lungs. All those poodle skirts and leather jackets makes it even better :-)


Source: slant magazine, fanpop

Labels:




Comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous, 31 August 2011 at 20:47:
Hey suiying! :) nice blog!

sarah
 
Anonymous Anonymous, 31 August 2011 at 21:40:
I commented before but my cmnt didn't appear!! :(
Haha ok anw I said nice layout & please post more often cuz I like your posts alot hehehe.

Rachel
 
Blogger Sui Ying, 1 September 2011 at 01:48:
Sarah: Thanks dear ^^
Rachel Thank youuuu. Will definitely try to post more! I'm very excited about what I would do with this blog ahhahaha
 

Post a Comment