Desicions
Saturday 25 February 2012 @ 03:50
0 comments / + add comment


School has been slightly more manageable after dropping to H1 Chemistry. It was such a tough decision to make because I felt that dropping was a sign that I've given up, and I hate that. There's the thought that I would be able to do it if I put in more effort. But to say the truth, A levels is only about 30+ weeks away, the schedule is out and everything. It isn't the time to wait for good grades in Chemistry that may or may not happen. On the bright side, school work seem more manageable now and I know it was the right decision to make. I don't need chemistry to get into the university course that I'm aiming for and I can now put in more time for my other subjects. Motivation has yet to be found, but I'm trying my best to be less distracted by going out to study so I wouldn't be wasting time on front of my laptop all day.

I am currently really ill. My fever is refusing to go down, temperature is rising actually. My nose is blocked, I can't taste my food and the worse thing is my parents are overseas so I can't recuperate at home. I'm really craving for a huge plate of fruit right now. An huge piece of juicy watermelon would be divine.

Labels: ,




Comment(s):

Post a Comment