Let's talk about: shoes
Tuesday 22 January 2013 @ 02:10
0 comments / + add comment


image from Park & Cube and Fash-n-Chips

Or more specifically Converse sneakers. Like every other girl on this planet, I have so many shoes that I would like to own some day, those Acne pistol boots are on the top of my list. Other then them being incredibly hard to get my hands on, they are completely out of my budget. Till I start working and earning money for myself, I really cannot be spending my parents' money on that. So starting from the cheapest pair on the list would do for now.

I think Converse sneakers speak for themselves, they just exude a really effortless coolness, especially when they are a little scuffed up. It's hard for me to find flat shoes I like and I have been wearing my chelsea boots to death, these sneakers shall be the solution for now. I am finding myself reaching for the pair of converse I do not own to complete my outfits recently. It's a sign for me to finally buy them I think. To say the truth, much of my inspiration (for the shoes and dressing really) comes from the very lovely Christine from fash-n-chips. Just the way I would wear them:



Speaking about flats, quirky ones are my weakness. look at these awesome two faced flat from Nicholas Kirkwood I chance upon just a few days ago, again, way out of my budget and not to mention sold out but, how perfect are they! Reminds me of a Picasso drawing.

image from Stockholm Streetstyle

ps. apologies for the sporadic posts, I have been running around with paperwork up to my ears applying for a student visa. Who knew there was so much to be done for one application! It is such a pain to think I'd have to re-apply every year. Fingers crossed that it would be approved in time, I cannot wait to get started with uni.

Labels: , , ,




Comment(s):

Post a Comment