Sportmax Spring 2013
Monday 31 December 2012 @ 23:30
0 comments / + add comment


via fashiongonerouge

Times when I see design that inspires me in someway, whether fashion, interior design, product design anything, it makes me so frustrated that I'm not better with words and not more knowledgeable about the designer, the brand, their vision etc. Because I cannot properly express myself here and put what I see to justice. More things I'll have to put more effort in. For now I guess your eyes would do, and hopefully whatever I put on this blog that you see makes you feel like I do.

But that aside, clean silhouettes, the sporty element, graphic lines and that leather jacket, urgh I'm still drooling and it's has been almost a week since I laid eyes on these photos.

Labels: ,




Comment(s):

Post a Comment