WIWT | Grocery shopping
Sunday 8 April 2012 @ 21:52
2 comments / + add comment


Tomboy
Created a Polyvore account today, which is probably not the best thing to do while I'm trying to spend less time on the computer but it's another idea of mine to mark my 100th post and to make this blog a little more personal/ interesting. Hopefully one day I'll have a decent camera and actually look good in photos so I don't have to resort to polyvore for WIWT posts.. but in the mean time this will do.

Anyway, this was what I wore today to grocery shopping. It's of course not the exact pieces (except for the necklace) but I've tried to make it resemble the real outfit as close as possible, even down to the colour of the jeans. It's really simple and tomboyish which made me happy. Not that I'm sad when I look feminine but it makes me happier when I dress like a boy :-) Choosing what to wear is becoming easier after de-cluttering my wardrobe and making better decisions on the clothes I buy. This time I only took half an hour to get ready. I'm quite pleased with that.

Tomorrow's Monday again and we are getting back our PW results. Fingers crossed for everyone!

Labels: ,




Comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous, 9 April 2012 at 21:28:
Haha do outfit posts of yourself leh!!

- Rachel
 
Blogger Sui Ying, 9 April 2012 at 21:49:
I'll look absolutely hideous -cringe- Will probably try to, but only if I ever get my hands on a decent camera hehe. After As! :-)
 

Post a Comment