Polished
Tuesday 3 April 2012 @ 01:56
1 comments / + add comment


You should definitely check out The Golden Diamonds.
I remember coming across her blog last year, and for some reason did not bookmark it. But I chanced upon it again recently and I'm hooked. Her style is so much more polished and (for the lack of a better word) classy. Even when she's wearing loud prints, it never even looks over the top. And I never thought anyone could look classy in ripped jeans. These are just some of my favourites:


image source: thegoldendiamonds

How perfect are the coats and that suit?
I was thinking maybe I should do more posts like this and share some of the blogs I visit frequently. Yay or nay?

ps. sorry for being a bad blogger recently, I was out of it for a while but I promise to post more regularly from now on :-)

Labels: ,




Comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous, 7 April 2012 at 23:00:
YAY YAY YAY

- Rachel
 

Post a Comment