Late night ramblings
Tuesday 20 March 2012 @ 03:05
0 comments / + add comment




Taking a break from studying when I should be tucked away in bed. Living in hostel has made me appreciate things that I guess, as cliche as it might sound, most of us take for granted, home. Yes, it is crazy convenient, the place I live in is practically in school, just a few minutes walk away. But I can't tell you how much I envy my friends, to be able to go back home everyday, to home-cooked food, a fridge that will always be well-stocked, and the simplest thing, a room. Living in the hostel and sharing a room with 3 other people of the same age group may sound oh so exciting. Trust me, I was too. But the privacy, space, comfort is want I've come to crave and miss and almost on the border of hunger for. I'm sick of this environment, of cramp spaces, of shared toilets and bathrooms and of meals that are so unappetizing to me that it may be what's keeping me thin all this while. Of course, it's not all bad, I've learnt so much from this experience.. but that's for another day.

Sometimes it just the pleasure of knowing and being able to blast music out loud and walk around in your underwear.

Labels:




Comment(s):

Post a Comment