The Gentlewoman #5 S/S 12
Wednesday 7 March 2012 @ 01:07
0 comments / + add comment




images via tfs

The Gentlewomen is one of my favourite magazines.

"The Gentlewoman is a biannual magazine for modern women of style and purpose. Featuring ambitious journalism and photography of the highest quality, the magazine celebrates inspirational, international women through its distinctive combination of glamour, personality and warmth. The Gentlewoman offers a fresh and intelligent perspective on fashion that is focused on personal style – the way women actually look, think and dress."

These are some scans from their latest issue and I absolutely love the minimalistic feel that they were going for. Anyone knows where I can get my hands on it? I have always wanted to get a copy, but was never able to find it in the bookstores in Singapore. Will check out Kinokuniya and Basheer Graphic Books in the weekends.

By the way, I stumbled upon Basheer Graphic Books recently and it has become one of my favourite bookstore in Singapore. It sells absolutely fantastic books of all varieties and most of them are not sold anywhere else in Singapore. I always just spend my time in there marveling at the books and wishing I could buy everything. I managed to find so many fashion/ interior design/ illustration books on my wishlist and now it's just the matter of getting the money to purchase them. Oh well.. It's located at Bras Basah Complex, you should really check it out! It's an absolute dream.

Labels: , , ,




Comment(s):

Post a Comment