Wishlist | Bracelets and Sandals
Saturday 25 February 2012 @ 03:50
0 comments / + add comment


I am incredible picky when it comes to buying things which means I'll take a million years to find things that I really like. I've actually yet to own any sandals and bracelets which is insane because Singapore is so unbelievably hot and everyone pretty much wear sandals and flip-flops everywhere. I've been looking all over for these things but none makes me go "I need to have that!" But online.. that's a whole different story.


Isabel Marant The Beautiful Ones braclet in Brown and Black.
These bracelets are to die for and I really want them but they cost 70USD, which is pricey enough and when you add conversion rates and shipping fees, I wouldn't get to eat for the next month if I bought them.



Fibba from Acne
I know, I know, these are sandals for males, but it's pretty much what I've been looking for. Flat sole and thick straps across, simple and very beautiful. I did find a similar pair from Charles and Keith (which was on sale!) but they didn't have my size. I was crushed. These are 350USD.
Cue sigh.

(edit)



Mary Jane sandal from Steven Alan
Certainly girly compared to the one above, but these are pretty awesome too.

Labels:




Comment(s):

Post a Comment