To Anon
Wednesday 29 February 2012 @ 23:00
0 comments / + add comment


Anon: Hello there :) I absolutely adore both your tumblr and your personal blogspot. Could I possibly suggest that you do a beauty/skincare post in your blogspot please? I love reading about people's skincare routine

I thought answering your request here would be better.. It's always nice to hear that people like what I post, knowing that people enjoy my blogs (especially this one) pushes me to continue with it :-) Regarding your request, don't think I'd be doing one any time soon, so sorry! My skin really isn't the best so I don't feel like I have much to share and the post would be a really boring and useless one. Maybe in the future though, when I eventually find where I misplaced my camera and when I find a skincare routine that's good for my skin and all that jazz.

ps. I really enjoy reading about it too so in the mean time, maybe you can check out Into the Gloss. It has (unfortunately) made me a little crazy about skincare/ haircare products haha!

Labels:




Comment(s):

Post a Comment